- Business Development
About the job
If you are a sales professional, and have the ability to get prospective clients to say yes without seeming like a “pushy” sales rep, then please consider joining our company. If building and maintaining relationships with your clients is your major advantage over other sales professionals, then we want to hear from you.
What you will do:
- You will develop and maintain new client relationships, selling commercial collection services to credit managers and C level executives to companies in the Midwest and also nationally.
- Continuously looking for innovative ways to build a larger presence within each of your clients. You will be responsible for growing your client base and playing a key role on our management team and in the growth of our 45 year old agency.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of inside/outside sales experience within an accounts receivable management sales environment.
- Knowledge of credit and collections with prior collection agency experience is highly encouraged.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Compensation includes a base salary plus commission based on revenue generated by clients.